When you invest in a qualified therapist, you deserve to have:
- Individualized treatment plans and goals
- Personalized and compassionate care
- Evidenced-based treatment approaches customized to fit your needs
- A direct approach to helping your problem solve
- An accountability partner to help keep you on track
I am considered an out-of-network provider. Insurance companies require that you are given a mental health diagnosis no matter the reason you are seen and not every client’s concern meets the severity of a mental health diagnosis. By not taking insurance, I avoid the bureaucracy associated with most panels, and you avoid being mislabeled with a diagnosis, for the purposed of meeting an insurance “requirement”. This provides me with opportunity to invest more into my clients.
Individual Therapy Session: $130 (50-minutes)
Couples Therapy Session: $200 (75-minutes)
I also offer a sliding scale pricing on a case by case basis.
- I accept Health Savings and Flex Spending Account cards (HSA/FSA) and all major credit cards.
- I can provide a superbill for clients who wish to be reimbursed for therapy sessions by their insurance provider. Please Note: The superbill is a document stating my name and credentials, your name, the service(s) provided along with the service fee, your diagnosis, and CPT (billing) code. This document, once submitted to your insurance provider will be used for reimbursement claims.
- I see a limited amount of clients at a sliding scale rate to ensure that individuals have access to quality mental health care.
Clients are encouraged to contact their insurance provider directly to negotiate reimbursement for services prior to initiating treatment. Please check your coverage carefully, and consider asking the following questions to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- At what rate does my insurance plan reimburse my mental health services, as my provider is out-of-network?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Your appointment slot is reserved just for you. If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!